I buy UNM area houses

Do you have a house in the UNM or Nob Hill area that you would like to sell? Either owner occupied or with tenants, I can buy the property from you quickly with cash. I can buy the property as-is from you so you don't have to worry about doing repairs or updating before you sell. I buy all homes all over the Albuquerque area. Please call me if you have one to sell at 505-944-5131. Or send an inquiry to me on my Contact Page.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
No tags yet.
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square


CALL ME - Scott Goff
​Let's see if I can help

© 2023 by Goff Real Estate, Inc.  Proudly created with Wix.com.

  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean